Firstly, we visit with you to have discussions about your objectives, the type of concept you are going for, why you want to be in the restaurant business, what you anticipate investing, how much money you believe you are going to make, etc.
The concept should be fleshed in a Concept Description that talks about the following:
- Menu offerings: What are you going to serve?
- Décor direction: How should the place Look and Feel?
- Where do you want to be located and why?
- How much rent should you pay?
- Why are you going to be successful?
- What is your plan for capitalization? How are you to fund this business?
- How are you going to market the restaurant?
- What are your sources for guests? Where are they going to come from?
- What makes your concept unique? What differentiates you from the competition?
- Who is going to hire and train the people?
Once this is developed, there are many other services we can offer you to continue facilitating the development of your business. These services will focus on the following programs:
- Real estate selection and negotiation of the terms & conditions of the lease.
- Development of food and beverage menu.
- Design development with architect/construction management. Assistance in selection of furniture and equipment.
- Staff interviewing, hiring, and training with written documentation (protocols), to include an employee manual.
- Marketing plan, budget, timeline and implementation.
- Bookkeeping set up with ongoing management reports (financial controls). POS selection.
- Vendor selection for food & beverages.
Having developed over 100 restaurants, we have learned the nuances, pitfalls, and cliffs of the business, as well as what makes for successful restaurant development. We can shorten the time it takes for you to get your business going, and we certainly maximize your dollars cost to open a restaurant.